Droppin' Bombs...

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I want to cuss. I wouldn't mind dropping some "bombs" since I had some dropped on me before school today. I'm very irritated and angry regarding my younger brother. He's stupid. I just learned that he has gotten a DUI and is in jail. Now, I didn't find out from anyone when it happened. Also, this isn't the first...it's his SECOND! What the HECK! Apparently it happened on April 28th. We were coming home from San Fran with a baby with our last name. A miraculous day for my own family, not so good for my other family. The only way I found out is that I got home from school yesterday and there was a message on the answering machine from the Yellowstone County Jail. Now, I'm thinking the worst...luckily it was only a DUI. This illustrates the relationship I have with my mom though...she didn't want me to find out. This is exactly why Crystal, Sarala, and I are staying in a hotel when we go to Montana soon. People think it's kinda weird that I don't stay with my own family, but a lot of people don't know my situation. I wouldn't do that to Sarala. I want her to not know the things I've come to know. Alcoholism, stupidness, co-dependency...etc. I've lost one brother to suicide...I'm going to lose my other to STUPID CRAP!

I'm tired...God...help me to deal with this the way I need to...not the way I WANT TO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, my family has some "wise decision making challanged " (stupid) people also. We pray for them, we love them and they still make less than wise decisions. What can we do? Love them, pray for them and do not abandon them. Not so easy to do. It takes prayer for yourself as well, so you do not lose your will to pray for then, no matter what.

Seems like were all tired, my brother, just keep keeping on and remember that God will give you the words to say if you trust Him and ask him.

Lovly family, Wade. Congradulations to you and your wife on your adoption of Sara. These are the important things. Don't lose focus of them and let God tell you how to deal with the "other family."