The Backpack...

Thursday, May 15, 2008


I realize that this is not a recent picture, but it is one of the few that we have of Sarala in her backpack. She loves going for walks. It actually isn't that heavy carrying her around this way. She does hit and kick though if she gets excited so that isn't too fun sometimes, but I love it all the same. We walked to a friends house last night using the backpack. I realized that I haven't been outside too much with Sarala. The main reason for that is that she was too small last summer, but now that she's walking, I've got to make an effort to get outside and look at things.

She enjoys walking. Due to her little legs, it can be tiring so I'll take her the rest of the way. I am still not used to Missouri climate...hate humidity. Sarala feels the same also being a foreigner here. Our trip to Montana will be nice...0% humidity. Yes! We'll miss home though. Home is AV. I'm looking forward to putting Sarala in the backpack and doing some exploring this summer. It was funny because she saw the moon out and said..."Ball!" I love it. Well, have a great day...even though it's raining and the teachers have inside recess again...but it's Thursday people....

2 comments:

Brian Beard said...

I am still looking into getting Anna-Marie a backpack that I could fit in. Thanks for your words Wade.

BBEARD

WB said...

Yes...I imagine there's something like that somewhere out there....