Home Sweet Home...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's amazing how good home is. I mowed the lawn today and as much as I hate doing it...I'm glad I have a lawn to mow. I'm glad I have a push-mower to mow it. I'm extra glad that this particular push-mower is a mulching-mower...so, no bags. God is pretty amazing. The weather was great...an awesome thing for a last day at home before a big trip.

Now, it is the night before our big Montana excursion. I'm listening to a little Andy Osenga..."Swing Wide the Glimmering Gates." Good stuff. Sarala is asleep. I just checked us in via the airline website and printed off our boarding passes. As I'm finishing the last touches of packing (almost forgot socks), I downloaded the stuff I had on my camera so I'm ready to go with a clean SD card. There are some amazing pictures of things in my own front yard. Sarala spent some time exploring this evening and it was a lot of fun. Tomorrow night we'll be in Montana. I'll be able to introduce her to my land and my people. My dog knows what's up...and it's quite sad. She knows we're going somewhere. I made sure to play her with today and I'm going to make a point to do so tomorrow before we leave. We'll miss her...considered bringing her, but I didn't want to traumatize her. Well, here are the pics and I hope that you all, or y'all, have a great rest of the week.

God Bless!

















Andy O..."Swing Wide the Glimmering Gates"...from Dyersburg, TN

0 comments: