Thank God It's Friday...

Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm serious...thanks to God because it's Friday! I've never really used this term "TGIF" because I thought it was sort stupid...another acronym...in education we have so many.


Do you have your GLE's, DOK's, DIBELS, CORI's, PEAK's taken care of because DESE, NCLB, and AV R-II are watching? ;)


That aside, I guess I've also never felt so happy that it's Friday before either. It's been a tough week emotionally, spiritually, and physically even. It feels like I never did rest after the big San Fran trip. That led to me being tired all the time. I'd try and go to bed early, but things would come up or I'd just lay there thinking about things. The tiredness led me into the low points with my emotions and my relationship with God. I stopped reading my Bible for a time. Things are happening with my brother and mother. I just had to come back to the realization, and I say BACK because I keep repeating this...I can't really do anything.

I just need to "stop...collaborate and listen..." but seriously, I need to just stop. I'd try to fix things and it wouldn't work. I know this...but I keep trying anyway. I just needed to stop, sit, and be still. Doing that allowed God to give me peace about everything. I just need to trust Him. He's got things going for me...and I'll just trust that and try to be obedient.

0 comments: