O Praise Him...

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I don't know necessarily know why, but I love this song from the David Crowder Band. I loved it the first time I heard, and can still listen to it today and love it. It may go back to where I felt like I first felt the presence of God. Back in 2003, I was beginning to learn how to play praise music on my guitar. I stumbled upon the DCB. I then attended a Passion conference in St. Louis in the fall of 2003 that introduced me to the music of Chris Tomlin, the DCB, and the speaker Louie Giglio. Now, people aren't necessary to connect with God, but this is the first time I felt as if I were in God's presence. I can still feel the feelings, emotions.... Wow. It was pretty awesome to worship in a room with about 4,000 other people...everyone worshipping. From that point on, I've pursued a relationship with God and looked for His plan for my life. I'm thankful for where it has brought me since then (playing my guitar at MH, being a part of what God's doing...).

Thank you God for everything...

0 comments: