It's Summer...Why Am I Up So Early...?

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summer has officially began!

For some reason I woke up super early this morning. Saturday is usually sleep-in day, but I woke up before Sarala. Hmmm...I don't know. As I'm sitting here typing this I hear the neighbor kids already playing outside. They too must have woke up early in the anticipation of not having to wake up early for school anymore as well.

Now, I normally don't post on weekends but I got a new camera yesterday and am pretty excited about it. It's a Canon Powershot. I took some pictures and some video with it and with the extra time I had this morning, made a little movie of Sarala.

The song continues after the credits due to the fact that I didn't take a ton of pictures yesterday, so I kept the song rolling with some cool scenery pics of California.

Enjoy!

0 comments: