An Amazing Group of Girls...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008


I received a gift yesterday from my JV team. It was a scrapbook that contained a personal message from each team member. Wow! It about brought tears to my eyes. It came at a perfect time when I was needing some encouragement. It's like God put his arm around me and reminded me about the blessings of a life well lived and that everything is glorious. Everything is under His control. The girls I coached this year taught me as much as I taught them. We not only played some good basketball, I tried to impart life lessons on them. I'm excited for this group of girls...to go on and continue playing basketball, and to go on to do exciting things. They are an amazing group of kids that I've watched grow into young women. I will definitely be there on the sidelines next year cheering them on.

0 comments: