Is that Caedmon's I hear?

Monday, May 12, 2008



I love that Sarala loves music. She is a fan of Caedmon's Call...especially the songs "Volcanoland" and "Sarala." Any music with acoustic guitar gets her attention. Whenever I get my guitar out, she has to stop whatever she's doing and come "help" me. She then proceeds to "help" me play and sing. I love it. We also spend time listening to music while playing. Music is what gave us the idea for her name. It's also something that has graced my life...I wish the same for Sarala. The music playing creates moments where there is a need to dance...we're having so much fun that we have to dance to contain it. The video above illustrates this very thing...;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could I miss a child anymore than I miss LaLa at times. This video is so cute. NANNY LOVES YOU SARALA!

Mel said...

Adorable, but I bet you already know that!! She's such a big girl!! Where did baby Sarala go?

WB said...

I know...it's awesome but also a little sad at the same time...our little baby girl is growing up.