I Never Used to Like Taking Pictures...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've found out that I like to take pictures. I never really have before. I don't know, maybe it was the camera. The pictures that I've taken recently have turned out pretty good and I'm thinking that I may have found something that I would like to get into. Therefore, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new camera. It should be here tomorrow. It's a Canon Powershot...not an SLR but a good P+S with a lot of zoom. I'm excited to get out there and take some pictures. Also, we'll have it when we go to Montana...and even though I lived/grew up there...I need some pictures of home. Hopefully everyone is having a good day amidst the chaos of the end of the school year. I am actually taking a break from entering in grades in SIS...something I should be doing now...but I'm halfway done...then I've got to do report cards, permanent records...ALMOST THERE!!

0 comments: