The Important Stuff...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008


We had some pictures taken of Sarala on Monday afternoon. Even though she was tired, she did pretty good. She finally decided that she was finished and said "done." She then preceded to jump off the little bench she was sitting on and took off.

Now, I just laughed because she has a mind of her own. She then threw a fit as we tried to finish out the sitting. The photographer didn't seem too happy about it...but she's a baby. She doesn't understand words like "arms down, smile" and "stay seated." I just had to shake my head and laugh.

She's a beautiful baby girl that Crystal and I are blessed with. I thought about how a situation like this..."fit" if you will, would make some people irritated. I'm glad that I've never been irritated or annoyed with Sarala. She's a baby without the language skills to express to us that she was tired and ready to go home. I want to make everything great for her. If she's not enjoying something, is it really that important? Pictures are great, but we've got the real-live Sarala. Thus, we ended the sitting early and went home to play and eat dinner. I look at these pictures in this post and think about the fact that I love her so much. I want the best for her. Even in her times of crying, fussing...etc. I still love her so much. I just have to smile. By the way, she decided to go to bed at 6:05pm... she was very tired!!

0 comments: