Wavering on the Precipice of Redundancy...

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How about that for a title?!

Okay...I'm at a point now where my posts are not very diverse. I figured I'd reach this point considering I made a commitment to blog every day. I've been looking at the trends in my posting and they deal a lot with what life is throwing my way...and since it is summer and I'm not really doing much...there ya go. I'm making a point though to try and vary what I post about...to keep it interesting...maybe even interactive to an extent...we'll see.

So, as a first act of trying to reach some point of diversity...I need some ideas. I guess I don't NEED ideas...but let's say some DIRECTION. If anyone would like to point me toward some topic, idea, song...whatever...I'll try that out...posting or blogging about it.

I can't believe it's July 2nd already...the summer shouldn't go this fast....

1 comments:

Jo said...

I love seeing all your pictures. Maybe you keep sharing your pictures and stories about them.