A Chaotic Series of Events...Chaotically Hilarious!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


On your feet now—applaud God! Bring a gift of laughter,
sing yourselves into his presence.
Psalm 100:1-2

I'm going to begin with the end. The picture above shows what can happen when your child snags your flip-flop, uses it to push her tray of food onto the dog, the dog then freaks out and takes off running...and then...food on the entertainment center. I'm laughing as I type this...how awesome? Seriously...how does that happen? Well, it involved the small child and the dog...a usual pair of culprits when it comes to mischief in our household.



Laughing is something that I thank God for. The ability to laugh, the reason to laugh...there's something about it. Joy. Sarala and I were watching "Jon and Kate Plus 8" on TLC. I was kicking her tray with my shoe, which resulted in the above photograph.

I guess the moral of this story is...don't tap your flip-flop on the tray of a small child's high chair.

1 comments:

fish said...

Funny stuff, Wade, I laughed out loud at you artical. That look on Sarala's face, priceless.