An Over-Exertion...of sorts?

Monday, July 28, 2008


I've injured myself somehow. It happened Saturday night, during worship services in Fred-town. I played acoustic this weekend and must have done something that resulted in the pain I'm currently feeling in my abdominal area. We ruled out your appendix-related things, internal things. It feels like I pulled a muscle or something along those lines. So...I don't know. It hurt pretty bad yesterday...so my See You at the Pool experience wasn't too great, but I went and took pictures. Now I guess I'll rest...I'm not playing guitar for at least another weekend...so...time to recover;)

I feel stupid because how does one injure themselves in such a manner? An over-exertion in worship? Hmmm....
Also...a shout-out to Jo Hall for the above picture...since it'd be hard for me to take a picture of myself and to play on-stage at the same time.

1 comments:

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.