A Couple Days in Chicago...

Monday, July 21, 2008

A lighthouse on Lake Michigan

A view from out on Lake Michigan


Downtown




Navy Pier


Chicago was a blast. The weather wasn't the best...it actually rained a little Friday and off and on Saturday, but it was still a good trip. I don't know what happened but my camera wouldn't work until Friday night, thus I don't have that many pictures. I guess we'll just have to go back...;) Here are some initial pictures. I didn't realize how BIG Chicago really is. I know it's a big city, but it's pretty BIG.

1 comments:

Goldenchild said...

Hey!

You've got some great photography skills... I really enjoyed the Chicago pics... and yes... chicago is quite the city... I love walking on some of the streets downtown because you walk under the railways in some spots...

SEE YA SOON!

*honk honk*