Happy Anniversary Crystal...!

Thursday, July 10, 2008


I'm an incredibly blessed man. I have a beautiful wife with a heart that matches. Our journey began four years ago, and it's been quite a journey at that. I wouldn't trade the life we have or the experiences we've had for anything. It's been amazing. Now that Sarala is in the picture, I get to see an additional aspect of Crystal, this time as a mother. She's an amazing mother for Sarala. I love you very much...here's to many, many more years.







4 comments:

Crys said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! Thank you so much for being an awesome husband, wonderful father, and forever pursuing the will of God for yourself and the family. I am so blessed. Together, with our Savior, there is nothing that we cannot face. Many times we have prayed, held hands (sometime close our eyes), and jumped into the next exciting plan God has for our family. Thanks for being my jumping partner. As Relient K says, "We should get jerseys cuz we make a good team..." Go team Buckman!! :) Love you very much...

Mel said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!! You guys are amazing and impact many people in a very positive way. Myself included!! Love all the great pictures!

Crys said...

Thanks Mel. You and Goldie mean more than words to Wade, Sarala, and I.

Michael Goldsmith said...

We're so excited...
Hope that you are too...
So happy, happy anniversary...
From the Goldsmith crew...
HEY!

(feel free to clap along if you would like! :)