Suggestions Anyone!?

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Buckmans, along with a family of friends, are going to Chicago in two weekends. I've never been (nor has anyone else in the group) and have been given the task of putting together an itinerary of sorts. Now, I don't really want to have a set schedule of things to do and places to eat...I just would like to have a selection of choices that we can tailor to our time at the moment. If anyone has any suggestions, leave me a comment or e-mail me.

Thanks,

wb

1 comments:

Michael Goldsmith said...

CHICAGO!! One of my favorite cities. Where are you staying? Downtown is the place to be (a bit expensive) but well worth it. Of course the normal fair of sightseeing is required (Sears Tower, Navy Pier, etc). They now have a "City Pass" you can purchase that gives you access to Shedd's Aquarium, History Museum and many others. A good deal with greatly reduced prices.

You should also walk down the "Magnificent Mile" and at least do some "window shopping." Lots of great places to eat as well.

Oh...and don't forget to stop by the IKEA store on your way back - it's one of the few in the country and definitely worth the visit!

If you need more info or recommended places to stay just shoot me an email.

Goldie