What to Say...?

Friday, August 1, 2008


It has been a crazy two days...and it will remain so until next Monday. Crazy on my account though. My uncle called earlier this week and informed me that he would be in town (STL) on business...flying in Wednesday night and out Thursday night. He then got stranded in Denver and ended up coming in Thursday afternoon and left today. Sarala has a new grandpa that she loves. I love it.

I'm now heading back to STL to a baseball game with my father-in-law. Tomorrow, off to Decatur, IL to listen to some bands (Robbie Seay Band + Caedmon's Call). I'm trying to relish...I guess I'll use that word...my last few days of summer. I'm going to "have" to go back in to work Monday to begin to get ready. All I know is that it's hot outside...stay cool.

0 comments: