Hot Hot Hot!

Saturday, August 2, 2008


Now...if you click on the aforementioned title of this post, it will direct you to a video on Youtube done by Appalachian State University...awesome promotion if you ask me. If I didn't already have my degrees'...okay, to the post. I am just returning from a Cardinal's game and man...it was hot. The picture here illustrates the lack of any sort of moving air. Notice the flag is not moving.

It was fun though. Good food combined with good times. A baseball game is a great opportunity to talk to somebody. I went with my father-in-law and it gave us a good chance to talk about all kinds of things. There were also other people around us doing the same thing. Watching some Cardinal baseball and building relationships. They actually won...I've gone a couple times this year and they've lost those games so I was excited to see a winning game...a couple home runs even (1 by Joe Mather and 2 by Ryan Ludwick). Be intentional about being a breath of fresh air...be yourself...the way God made you.

Real wisdom, God's wisdom, begins with a holy life and is characterized by getting along with others. It is gentle and reasonable, overflowing with mercy and blessings, not hot one day and cold the next, not two-faced. You can develop a healthy, robust community that lives right with God and enjoy its results only if you do the hard work of getting along with each other, treating each other with dignity and honor.
James 3:17-18


0 comments: