Sarala and the DCB...

Saturday, August 23, 2008


God, brilliant Lord, yours is a household name.

Nursing infants gurgle choruses about you;
toddlers shout the songs
That drown out enemy talk,
and silence atheist babble.
Psalm 8:1-2

I love that Sarala loves music. I love that she sings. She especially loves to sing in the car. It continually amazes me and serves as a reminder as to how awesome God is. He's taken special care of this little girl and healed her. She knows and it's something we talk about during our bedtime routine...how she's God's baby and He's taking care of her and how He loves her...as do we. So, the video above is a great example of jam time in the Buckman household. Like I stated in an earlier post, I've been reintroducing myself to the music of the David Crowder Band and Sarala has been there with me the whole way. She loves to sing and try to help me play guitar whenever I get it out...but we've taken a liking to watching concert DVD's. The current favorite DVD right now is the latest DCB release...the Remedy Club Tour Live. It's pretty amazing. The video above is Sarala loving the "la la's" sang during the song "Neverending."

0 comments: