Still Fightin'...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm still coughing. Seriously...it's been almost two weeks now. I've gone to the doctor...I think I went through walking pneumonia...but am now on mend. I now have all sorts of congestion...sinus stuff. Ugh! So...this weekend, though filled with guitar playing and visiting family while at the river...should be good. I just survived the first two days of school and yes...survived. It would've been much better had I been better, but the school year looks to be a good one. The kids are a pretty good group, which means I like em'. That's always good. So, as I sit here...still watching the Olympics...watching the epic-ness of Michael Phelps...wow! I'm off to bed...not much to say at the moment other than...enjoy life...God's blessings.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.