I Is Back

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Well, the Buckman's are home. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to just sit down and post. I've truly been away from civilization for awhile...computers anyway. It was kinda weird to just disconnect from the blog and e-mail like I did. Just sitting down is something I haven't done in two weeks. It's really hard to not want to go anywhere. We did it though...hung out at home today and just rested. Crystal and I watched some TV while Sarala slept. She's exhausted. I should've taken a nap but I would've been down for the count...which is why I don't normally nap.

Montana was amazing. I never fully appreciated the mountains, nature, animals, all the stuff that comes to mind when you think of Montana. I missed it so much. Also, I got a chance to re-identify with a side of myself that I haven't seen in awhile (a side that loves nature and loves to be out in it...the "indian-ness"). It's too hot in the summer for me here...but I've decided I'm going to try and make more of an effort to get outside and check some stuff out. Well, time to continue to chill...literally, and then I'll post some pictures and stuff in the coming days.

I used to live here...in the town, not necessarily in the buildings in the picture...but I did live in an apartment complex to the south of this picture...;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I(Nan) would have loved to been there with you as the scenery and Indian lifestyle so intrigues me.

WB said...

I "found" a piece of me that's been missing for awhile...;)