Took Some Time...

Saturday, September 27, 2008


I'm back. I had to take a little time away from the blog...along with some other things this week. I've spent the weekend hanging out with the family with no real plan. It's been awesome. We spent Friday night at dinner with some new friends, hung out, and went to bed relatively early for a Friday night.

We woke up, ate some fantastic homemade breakfast, took Sarala and the dog to Elephant Rocks to explore, then went up to Taum Sauk Mountain State Park to let Sarala walk the trail to the highest point. She found some acorns, a furry caterpillar (which she called "kitty"), some flowers, a grashopper, praying mantis, lizard, amongst other various outdoorsy things. She loved it.

At that point the Buckman's took a nap...got up and played, ate dinner, and after Sarala went to sleep...Crystal and I just hung out. It's now 10 pm and time to go to bed. I know that this schedule doesn't look amazingly exciting...but it is. It's been way too long since I've just had a weekend to chill, recoup. Even though I'm playing music this weekend, it's been restful, peaceful. The only thing I actually did was continue work on a list of new music ideas for church...things for worship, things that can add to messages, and stuff to play before the worship set. If you have ideas...e-mail me or leave a comment.

Alright...time for some sleep.

0 comments: