Taking a Small "Break"

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Okay...I've been blogging almost everyday now for awhile. I'm going to continue...but I needed a break. We had progress reports that needed to go out at school on Friday...along with some Professional Development that occurred in the afternoon. Needless to say...I was pretty wore out when I got home. On top of those things...we went and looked at a house last night. Exciting. Should we do it...I don't know. We're praying about it. We definitely need the space...especially if we're going to provide a sibling for Sarala. So...I leave you with this...as well as myself. If we get the house...awesome...if not...awesome.

I'll be back to blog once I return home from playing music tonight....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting article! I thought it was just me, guess not!

Crys said...

It's crazy to see how many people live that way...we're trying to be better about saving....