A Night Out With My Girls...

Friday, October 24, 2008


I got home and had to put this up on the blog before I got too busy to mess with it. Life has been quite busy lately for the Buckman's...primarily Wade. Report cards, P/T Conferences, doing something new with his teaching have taken up all of my extra time in the past week and a half. Today we had a half-day of meetings so we went up to STL...Fenton to be specific, and did some shopping, dinner, grocery shopping, then home. We ended up getting home by nine which wasn't too bad. O'Charley's is fantastic because they've got Diet Mt. Dew...the rolls are amazing when hot and fresh like they were...and kids eat free. Therefore...we splurged a little and Sarala and I ordered a chocolate smoothie to share and she loved it, which I loved. What a great way to spend a Friday night...with my two favorite-ist girls.

1 comments:

Lemon Princess said...

I LOVE this picture...Crystal showed it to me & it is SO precious!