I Can't Not Blog...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008


This is pretty much what I'd like to do when I get home. Just lay on the couch...take a nap maybe. I can't though...not until next week anyway. For some reason...life has been really busy. I really don't know what my schedule is filled with...but it seems like once Sarala goes to bed...I get busy working on something. Tonight...curriculum. I'm looking to work on curriculum every night until Monday because...well...it's DUE MONDAY!! I know...I'm trying not to overwhelm myself so I take breaks every now and then...like now...a break to blog.

Tonight was great because "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" was on tv. Sarala and I watched it together...in it's entirety, which is pretty awesome. The little girl likes Snoopy...I imagine because he's a puppy. She loves puppies in general, which explains why she is a puppy for Halloween.

I love it...Charlie Brown ends up getting rocks at every house when they go trick-or-treating. Plus...aren't the other kids terrible to him...all the time? Well...enjoy...back to work for me.

0 comments: