The Little Babe...

Saturday, October 18, 2008


There are some things in life that should take the top spots in anyone's list of important things. If you have a child or children...they should definitely hold one of those top spots.

This post by Perry Noble...Three Things I Want For My Daughter...describes where I am as far as my feelings for Sarala. I love her so much...and I want her to know that. I want her to know that God loves her very much...and I want her to know about the miracles that happened to get her healthy and to Missouri. She is one of the main reasons I am no longer a basketball coach. Will I ever coach again...? I would like to think so...but Sarala is only little for so long...I don't want to miss out on anything. I've thoroughly enjoyed every moment that I've been able to spend with her...over the summer...evenings...breakfasts on Saturday mornings...I love it all.

0 comments: