A Magic "Show"?

Friday, October 17, 2008


My first experience with life-groups was awesome and is something I'll always remember. Crystal and I were members of a church here in AV but attending a life-group through Meadow Heights. It was probably the second time we were at the home of our host's when we were talking about food for the next week. It was decided that we would have home-made ice cream for dessert...and a magic "show." All week Crystal and I tried to figure out what this was all about. Finally came the day for life-group again...and the magic "show." Turns out the magic "show" was actually magic "shell"...the stuff you put on ice cream that hardens and creates a chocolate "shell." Duh...but awesome. All the time we heard magic "show" and it was magic "shell." We were at Big Lots today and I saw some magic shell that reminded me about this...how awesome.

1 comments:

Crys said...

AM and B heard the same thing... so all 4 or was were thinking, "Mmmm... magic show... what kind of church group is this!?" I smile every time I think about this.