People Make Life Interesting...

Friday, November 14, 2008

Yes...people...they can really spice up life if it isn't already "spicy" enough for you ;). I don't really know what to say or how to say it. It's amazing how we...the people of the church..."the church"...christ-followers...disciples...can really throw a wrench in things.

I know people can have good intentions...I know I've had good intentions...but things don't always go down like we think because...people make their own choices and perceive things differently.

I've either thrown the wrench myself in the past or I've been on the receiving end of it (like the scene from Dodgeball...see below;)...both intentionally and unintentionally. I've learned so much from these experiences...or would hope I have...yet they reoccur. It especially kills me when people...relationships...lives are involved. So...that's where I am...trying to stay amidst what God's doing...trying to keep myself from saying something stupid...trying to take the next step, according to what God has got going on...trying to not focus on the talk floating around out there...yes...that's where I is!

"Throwin' a wrench..."

3 comments:

Mel said...

Tell me about it....tiring....

Jo said...

May saying is "pray before you say". If I am struggling with something, if I am thinking of saying something ..I try to to talk it over with God first. I am not perfect, far from it. Just ask God to help you during these times. Don't seek your own understanding, seek Gods..

Jo said...

I meant to say my saying. oops..