A New Look...and Something to Think About...

Monday, November 3, 2008

The blog needed a change...some elements are the same...some new elements will be added. I needed a change since I've been working on a project at work that has bled into my home-life. I completed a HUGE chunk of it and can now return my attention to the stuff I see, hear, and think about as I walk throughout life everyday in the valley. For example...realizations I've had about relationships...people...issues...whatever. I'm looking forward to continuing my blog with the journey that I'm traveling. I want to make the direction of my posts more deliberate...intentional...to see/hear what people think.

So...to get us started...here you go:

Check this out

1 comments:

Crys said...

Just a note... although I love what D Webb has to say... Wade and I ARE voting!