Stop thinking about it...

Monday, March 22, 2010


Do you ever dream about doing something amazing...?

It's one thing to dream...

but another to act upon that dream.


I think about how often I get fired up about something...

and then...

nothing.

Why?

Fear?

Apathy?

Logic?


It could be one or a combination of all three...plus a whole lot more.


I overthink things.

I then let the what-ifs and unknowns in.

Then...the dream is extinguished.


This is where I currently find myself.

Ready to move from the dream to action.

Action...

doing...

going for it.


It's scary.

The unknowns.

The what-ifs.


So...

The plan is to NOT overthink things.

The plan is to NOT let the what-ifs and unknowns gain any ground.


I've been thinking about this a lot lately...

as I prepare to embark upon a journey that is a result of turning a dream into action.


I also just watched the movie UP again with the small child...

and figure...

if Carl Fredrickson can live an amazingly full life (all portrayed within the few opening minutes, without dialogue)...

and then take it to the next level by flying his house to Paradise Falls...

why can't I?

So...

I'm going to leave myself with this:

Live full lives, full in the fullness of God. God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!
Ephesians 3:19-20

0 comments: