Things I'm Likin' Right Now...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

1) Dierbergs
One of the things I miss about living in the city. I know we're not far away...but there's something about having the selection that a place like Dierbergs provides within minutes.

The variety...

the quality...

the awesome.

And...if you don't know what I'm talking about...Dierbergs is an awesome grocery store.

2) Half-Pipe Snowboarding

What is more exciting than seeing massive air, big tricks, passion...with commentators saying things like McTwist, Sketchy, the eye of the tiger, Finnish Mafia, Double Cork....

3) The tv show Chopped on food network

How intense is this show? The smack talk...the ability to come up with something when you're given a fish, chocolate, endive, and graham crackers...seriously?

4) 30 Rock

I love that Al Gore has a sense of humor...and...this show is hilarious if you haven't seen it.



5) A favorite SNL Skit - Blizzard Man

"Replace me? T-Pain?"



What are some of your current favorites? Music...places...food...shows...whatever.

0 comments: