Lost weight...now let's eat!

Monday, February 22, 2010


I have to share some awesomeness with you.

Due to the abundance of quality food in our household...

all due to Crystal...

I am 14 lbs lighter than I was when February started!

That's right...

14 lbs.


That's the equivalent of a small baby child...

3 chihuahua's...

or a very large...Garfield-like...cat.


Then...what does one do to celebrate such a feat!?

Go to The Cheesecake Factory...of course!


Seriously...

it was the first meal we had eaten out in a long time...and I actually got something fairly decent...

nothing fried.


Regardless...the food was amazing.

Then...we had to share a slice of Oreo Cheesecake...a splurge/reward for the discipline maintained over the past couple weeks.

I'm good now...it was amazing...but I thought I may not make it later that night.


Sarala is much better at naturally eating well.

It's like she's got this inherent knowledge of what's good for her...

and that's what she usually eats.


Take this plate for example.

She ordered some chicken strips...

took the dipping sauces off the plate because they're "Ewww!"

and then proceeded to strip the strips of their breading.


Also...she's not much of a fry-eater so...we made a face using the discarded sauces and a fry.

Here's to eating better...

on into March...and beyond!

0 comments: