Staying Focused...

Friday, February 5, 2010


The journey can be rough at times.

Occasionally we may hit a stretch that lies straight...

clear...

open...

with a trajectory that lies unobstructed...

forward....

We look ahead and all seems possible.


Inspiration...

hope...

dreams materialize.

It's amazing how momentum can build...

things off in the distance can come into focus...

clarity
.


Then...

things happen that cause distraction...

distort what's ahead...

provoke...

create doubt.

Many ideas have found their demise this way...many of my own ideas.

These hindrances can kill momentum.

Time...

then adds and only compounds the loss of clarity.


The hard part is retaining that glimpse of what we saw...

it can be minuscule at times, but we saw it...

for a reason.


This is my prayer...that I will remain focused on what's ahead, what I've seen.

That I will retain that glimpse of clarity and continue working toward the goal...as far away as it may seem sometimes.

I leave you with this...

When was the last time you had a clarifying moment concerning a hope...

a dream...

a vision?

Is it still worth the striving...

desire...

attainment?

0 comments: