Second Thoughts...

Thursday, February 4, 2010


Dreams.

Visions.

Hopes.


What sorts of things do you see ahead?

How many of those actually leave your brain and become something tangible...become action?

I'm guilty of dreaming big...thinking big...and leaving it at that.

It's scary...I know...to think big.

What if?

As I try to put some action behind some of my thoughts...dreams...hopes...I hope you will join me.

The journey thus far has been quite amazing, but I believe it could even more amazing.

The blog...I hope...can become something of a catalyst...to spark movement towards making some of our hopes, dreams, visions into reality...or at least to try.

I'm trying hard to at least try.

Not to let doubt...fear...keep me from doing...keep me just thinking.

I've got a couple things in the works...the first of which is:

Hosting a house show for a singer/songwriter....

As I iron out the details, I will let you know how that goes.

Right now...I acted...spoke...and have a date.

Now...to get the details ironed out...and...something awesome.

So...we'll begin with that.

Let's see what we can come up with....

0 comments: