Acknowledge...Part 2

Saturday, January 9, 2010



I find it amusing...and sad at the same time...that my last post was about procrastination...and lo...no post since then.

So...here we go.

Procrastination hasn't stifled my efforts concerning my usual responsibilities...school things, grading papers...which it usually does...but it has affected the posting to my blog.

It is all of 7 degrees outside...we've been out of school the past two days...all the reason I need to continue procrastinating. Right?

I figure...it's time to get back to a routine of contributing to the blog.

Since my last post...something awesome has occurred.

Sarala is now Sarala...according to her insurance card. She still went by her birth name whenever we visited any sort of doctor or pharmacy...even though the adoption has been final since April 2007. The speed of the paperwork has been incredibly slow. Everything concerning Sarala now says Sarala...which is pretty awesome. Another God-thing.

So...I leave you with this.

Has God blown your mind lately...and if so...how?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I jumped over to your blog from SCL because I saw you live in MO, and so do I - the Kansas City area.

I can relate to procrastination. I found the only way I could keep at blogging was if I set a schedule. I hope 2010 is a great year of blogging for you. See you around!

WB said...

Thanks man...I had it going pretty good for awhile...then...let it fall off. Hoping to be consistent in 2010....