Some Quick Thoughts...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I figured I'd try some "quick" post action...I've got some stuff in the works but it is 10:15 in the PM and I've got some stuff to do...so, here are some things to ponder:

Why does Fox 2 have American Idol "news" as part of their broadcast?

  • Now, it's not a serious question...I understand why American Idol would be a part of "Fox" news...but it still bugs me.
What's the deal with gas prices vs. barrels of oil? If the price of barrels goes up...or if someone even "thinks" about it...the price seems to instantly go up, but if the prices plummet...it takes forever for that to hit the pumps...!
  • Again...I also understand, or at least think I understand, how this oil stuff sorta works...but again...bugs me.
It's going to be a cold couple of days coming up. Haven't seen anything this cold since my junior year of high school...in Montana. I do miss the snow though...wouldn't mind the cold so much if there were a reason for it...like...SNOW!

It's amazing how an excursion to get our oil changed at the Toyota dealership can turn into a $140 trip when it's all said and done...with a meal at Cracker Barrel, a "stop" by Wal-Mart to pick up some "essentials", and...don't forget about the whole reason for the trip...the changing of the oil/other things they do to your car...!

Have a wonderful Wednesday all y'all!

0 comments: