One Week...

Friday, April 18, 2008



Hot like wasabe when I bust rhymes...big like LeAnn Rimes...because I'm all about value

This is what plays in my head whenever I hear the words "one week." The ol' BNL. Well...we're down to one week. Next Friday Sarala, Crystal, and I will be on a plane out to California to officially adopt Sarala. It has been a little over a year since Sarala first came to Missouri from California. The picture above shows Sarala in her pumpkin seat the day after we brought her home. She fit right in from the first moment we held her. The thought has never crossed my mind that she's not ours. God is pretty amazing though. He's had this planned all along the way and the blessings have been tremendous. I just pray that Sarala will always be aware of the love that brought her to Missouri. An earthly love from Crystal and I and an indescribable love from God. She's growing into an amazing, healthy little girl that is growing almost too quickly.

2 comments:

Lemon Princess said...

I'm celebrating with you guys and praising God for this amazing gift He has brought into your lives. She is such a blessing to our family...so thanks for sharing!!

Crys said...

Thank you, Ragen. We are soooo excited!! Your family has touched us in so many ways!! Thank you for all the encouragemen and being excited with us!!!