"Put that thing back where it came from or so help me...!"

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love Pixar movies. Sarala wasn't around for the release of either Toy Story movies or Monster's Inc. She loves them though. It is tough since they're not new movies anymore...can't find many toys to go with them. So, we have resorted to e-bay and the disney store on-line (since they've closed many of the actual stores).

We received, well...I should say that my wife received a package, in the office at school today that came from Disney. Apparently the items inside, a plush Buzz and Woody were supposed to be "Easter" presents but I couldn't see withholding the joy of her little characters until then so I figured we'd give them to her. So...even though I'm in a little "trouble"...it's all good. The little babe is so happy and appreciative of her new friends and we're chillin'...watching Monster's Inc...Again! It's okay though...I love how Sarala now quotes the parts of Boo in the movie before they happen and man oh man...it's cute!

0 comments: