So...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Alright.

It's time to get back to the blog.

I've spent a lot of time lately thinking about the blog...

not wanting to check it because I know I've been neglecting it.

But...


it's time.


It has been a month since my last post.

Here's a quick look at what I was up to during my absence from the blog:

  • The last month has seen the end of another school year.
  • I spent 7 days teaching summer school.
  • Held some open gym time for the b-ball time...in preparation for a shoot-out.
  • Took the team to Potosi to play in a shoot-out, where we actually ended up winning all of our games.
  • Spent a lot of time learning lyrics/songs for a benefit for a friend of ours
  • The Hope Endeavor rocked it out at Bobby Powell's and, thanks be to God, raised some funds for our friend.
Fast-forward a couple days....

Now I'm sitting on the couch, watching Chopped as I type, and

respite.

So...as I continue to watch TV and relax...I leave you with some photos from the Night of Hope: Benefit for Ray Jones with musical guests The Hope Endeavor.

Here we are in the green room with Ray (standing to my left)