Remebering...the call...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It was my b-day...August of 06'. Man...seems so long ago. I'm going to be 29 this year...wow! Okay, back to Sarala. She was born on August 26th, 3 days before my birthday. We got a call from Crystal's mom on my birthday that informed us of another child born to Christine...Sarala's biological mother. She's had a bunch of kids...all adopted by the family. Apparently she has kids, gives them up, disappears, then reappears when another kid is born. Sarala is number 7...of the kids that lived. I believe that she birthed nine....

So...it wasn't even a thought for us at that time. The question was actually whether or not Crystal's parents were going to try and adopt Sarala...or...at that time...Tamara. For some reason I couldn't help...nor could Crystal...thinking about...hurting for this little baby out in San Fran with no one around her...no one who wanted her. The whispers from God began....

Next Post: The decision...Sarala's condition at birth...the urging of the medical social worker to change our minds...us urging them to give her care....

0 comments: