What's Up With Ray?

Sunday, May 16, 2010

So...there is this new blog I follow...

found at

What's Up With Ray?

Ray is a friend of mine who is facing some major health problems.



Here he is playing drums for me last Spring for an anniversary party we threw for my in-laws. We rocked it out playing some Beatles songs.

He was only able, physically, to play music with me one more time...about a month after this photo was taken.

His health problems include a bleeding disorder and liver disease.

As a result, he is in need of a liver transplant. Only this past Thursday was he officially put on the active list...which means it's close.

He's only 25 years old, with a family of his own.

His son is a little younger than Sarala at 2 and a 1/2.

I am blown away by how Ray has dealt with the circumstances surrounding the health challenges he faces each day.

I ask that you join me in praying for Ray...

for his family.

Again, you can follow along with Ray at the address above.

0 comments: