An Acrostic for the Day...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009



You will find this picture on my coffee cup.

It makes me laugh every time I look at it. Why...because it's awesome!

Think back to when you were in school.

Back in the day...the dizzle.

Did you every have to make an acrostic poem using your name?

I currently teach second grade, have for a couple years now...and haven't done this.

If you're not familiar with what I'm talking about...take your first name, write it vertically, and use each letter to start a word that describes yourself.

For example:

Well Dressed
Awesome
Dude
Excellent

Granted...three of my words sound like they may come from the script of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure...there you go.

Your turn...which means I will probably put some more thought into this and hopefully I can come up with something quite awesome...excellent...dude!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful
Amazing
Dad
Everyday...That is my quick one for you!

You and Crystal are amazing and wonderful people!!! God has blessed us all in many ways!! Sometimes we are to busy to see them but it is so neat when we do!! I loved the post on how you saw the picture of you and Sarala when she said Daddy and me.......I have had some experiences that made me know God wanted me to slow down too!! If you sit and really think about all God does it is so AMAZING and INCREDIBLE!!! Life is so much more with him....wish more people realized that and lived by that!!! Hope you have a great day and I love reading your posts!!! TMinks